They’re much more profound, enduring and much more honest. No one else has seen you act like a fool like your best friend has!
So let’s say cheers to our true best friends who have seen you shine and also seen you fizzle. Let’s honor them with some of the most profound and enduring friendships of all time.
1. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen
The noblest of friendships.
2. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
We just love ‘em.
3. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey
From improv groups to the Golden Globes. Started at the bottom…
4. Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear
Fuzzy friendship is no less real.
5. Turk and JD
It’s guy love – don’t compromise.
6. Joe, Chandler and Ross
The One Where We Wish We Lived Opposite Our Friends
7. Phoebe, Monica and Rachel
The One Where We Hang with Our Buddies in a Coffee Shop and Don’t Work
8. Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood
Soggy bottoms and firm friendships.
9. Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff
Amazing friendship AND style.
10. Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders
The finest female double act to walk this earth.
11. Dorothy and Toto
There’s no place like being at your owner’s side.
12. Wayne and Garth
Party on, friends. Party on.
13. Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence
They go yachting together and we want a slice of that.
14. Fred and George Weasley
Try…not to cry…
15. Frodo and Sam
Nothing can tear them apart (alright, almost nothing).
16. Lorelai and Rory Gilmore
Repping the mother-daughter-BFFs.
17. Wallace and Gromit
Real friendships don’t need words. Just cheese.
18. Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift
Proving not every guy Swift hangs with is a heartbreaker.
19. Kanye West and Jay Z
For those who like their friendships with a dollop of ego.
20. Janis and Damian
The greatest people you will ever meet.
21. Tyler Durden and Tyler Durden
Sometimes friendships can be complicated, okay?
22. Sue and Mel
There’s some serious pun partnership happening with these two.
23. Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph
Those who SNL together, stay together.
24. Ron Burgundy and Baxter
To furry friends who are our little gentlemen everywhere.
25. Ant and Dec
Still rumbling, decades later.
26. Jim Halpert and Dwight Schrute
Unlikely duos make great TV and great friendships.
27. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Zooey Deschanel
Time for everyone to admit that they really are just friends.
28. Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake
Laughter is the great unifer.
29. Beyonce and Kelly Rowland
We want our best friends to come to the Super Bowl with us.
30. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost
Zombies, the fuzz, aliens and – most importantly – Cornettos.
31. Edina and Patsy
32. Richie and Fonzie
Cool meets nerd.
33. Chewbacca and Han Solo
Oh, no. There’s something in my eye. Never forget.