If you haven’t already begun to consider integrating SMS into your marketing strategy then now is the time! It’s quick, easy and inexpensive to use- and lets face it, everyone has a phone! Integrating SMS marketing will help to save you money and drive up your sales! Here are just a few of the reasons why you should utilize it!
- It’s instant: While email is quick to send, nothing is more immediate than SMS marketing! After sending out your message your customers will receive it in just a few short seconds. This you to inform all your customers of a limited-time deal you are running, or that your business will be closed for the day!
- It’s flexible: SMS marketing gives your the ability to either send out a message to all your customers or just a select few! This allows you to personalize your messages and target a specific group of customers.
- Opt-in or opt-out instantly: Just like everything else about SMS marketing, opting in or out is almost instant! Customers can choose whether they want to take part in your SMS marketing or not. With just a simple step they can join or leave your list, helping to keep your customer satisfaction rates high!
- High opened rate: Many emails are often deleted immediately or just sit in a customer’s inbox to never be opened. Whenever someone feels their phone buzzing they are much more likely to pick it up and read their texts immediately. SMS marketing results in high open rate for your messages, ensuring it reaches everyone!
- It’s reliable: Emails often have to compete with spam and email filters in order to reach your customers, however SMS does not. This makes it a much more reliable tool for reaching your customers!
- It supports other channels: While SMS works great alone, it can also help to support other marketing techniques including social media as well as email. SMS can remind your customers to read an email to check out a new product or deal!
- Monitor, track and improve: SMS marketing provides you with the ability to track delivery rate, open rates and etc. This allows your to track all your marketing campaigns allowing you to see what works and what does not. Monitoring and tracking your messages will help you to narrow down your techniques to what attracts the most customers, helping to grow your business!
Comments are closed.